My uncle closed on his house yesterday. Hooray!
So was anyone else as pissed as I was at the judges last night on Idol? SERIOUSLY! UGH! I don't understand the Haley hate with them! That didn't stop me from voting for her the whole two hours though.
I felt really productive yesterday. I got a workout in on my Wii with the Biggest Loser challenge thing. OMG. I'm feeling it today. And Chip and I went on a short walk. And I got the dishwasher unloaded. And that app filled out. And laundry done. It always feels good to have days like that.
Hmm...not really a lot going on right now. I might go line dancing tonight. I can't decide though. If my Susi wants to go, then I'll go. I don't feel like going by myself though. So it all depends on if she goes or not.
So yeah, I want a Starbucks or something....sounds really good. So I think I'll go get one after I do
1. People who have been tagged must write the answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new, original question.
2. Tag six people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you.
01. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up.
- My phone
- My watch
- The remote
- My water glass
- My stuffed dog, Jasper
02. Name one weird quirk about yourself.
I can fold my tongue.
03. What are you wearing now?
Jeans and one of my ESU shirts
04. What's your occupation?
Sales associate at Bath and Body Works.
05. What do you hear right now?
06. What's your favorite guilty pleasure treat?
07. Are you hungry?
08. Write the first word that comes to mind.
09. If you could punch someone in the face, who would it be?
The American Idol judges. OMFG! SO PISSED!
10. What song is currently stuck in your head?
It's going back and forth between "I Feel Pretty/Unpretty" from Glee and "Rolling in the Deep"
11. What was the last thing you bought?
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
13. Where do you see yourself in 5 minutes?
Either at the computer or in the car heading to Starbucks
14. Ever met any of your online friends in real life?
Nope. But there's a few I'd like to meet.
15. What are you doing this weekend?
No idea really
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
I've always wanted to play the guitar
17. How are you?
Ok, a little sleepy. A little stressed about some things.
18. How do you view the world?
*Thinks* Really, we're all just living our lives, we don't all get along all the time, but we all have to learn how to live together.
19. What are you looking forward to the most?
Not sure really.
20. I'm tagging:
I hate tagging people. I know who will do this, so do it if you wish.
Coffee time. And I have no idea what's going on with the username link. So ignore it.