-1. It's 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely:
Um...if it's 2 am and I'm not home, I'm probably at a movie.
2. What's the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
Um...Lappy? The Wii? It's been awhile...
3. What do your bank checks look like?
They're the bank stock from Glacier Bank. I think the picture is St. Mary's Lake? I don't actually remember.
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?
The t-shirt is from my theatre department. I got it when I got that recognition thing at Curtain Call. And my hoodie/jacket is from the ESU bookstore.
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:
I think I'll put an XBOX 360 on there.
6. What color is your toothbrush?
White and Green
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.
I collect both hippos and ticket stubs. Not sure where the hippos came from, it's just one of those things that I've been collecting for a long time. And ticket stubs started around the time I was 8 or 9? I think? I just started keeping all my stubs from movies and ball games I went to with my dad, and the few concerts I've been too, and the MTW shows I've been too.
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?
Well, I went to Alley Connection last night to pick up dinner. But that doesn't count. Um, before was Scotti B...something it's the new Italian place in town. I went with my dad. The food was really good, the service was just super slow.
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?
I believe it was for jezzibella back in December.
10. What is your worst bad habit?
I bite my nails.
11. Name a magazine you subscribe to?
None. I think the last magazine subscription I had was to American Girl
12. Your favorite pizza toppings?
Pepperoni, sausage, onions, green peppers, Canadian bacon, and sometimes I like pineapple, depending on my mood.
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
I think it was either Target/Jo-Ann's/TeleTech or Qdoba. Application stuff.
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?
Probably Maegan. I don't know really.
15. What is the last thing you cooked?
16. Name something you wouldn't want to buy used?
I'll go with what Jessica said, and say underwear. Gross.
17. Which shoe do you put on first?
Left, I think. Guess it has to do with my lefthandedness.
18. What is the last thing you remember losing?
My keys. I keep misplacing them.
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
Um, I don't think any of the furniture in the house is ugly.
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
I bought a minute card a few years back, and scratched off the silver stuff, and couldn't see the code. So I took it back. But I never return stuff. I usually keep everything I buy.
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why?
I have some of that Degree body mist that I like.
22. Your favorite board game?
Cranium, and I don't know if Apples to Apples counts.
23. What was the last board game you played?
Oh good lord, no idea. No one in my family likes to play games! D:
24. Where did your vehicle come from?
Wichita...Schofield Auto Plaza, if we're being specific.
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?
I have no idea. Probably some song from a musical.
26. You're sad, who can cheer you up easily?
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?
I have no idea...Pink? Green? I'd have to look at the pictures from my aunt's wedding.
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
Unloading the dishwasher and putting away my laundry.
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
With my mouth.
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?
Well, I'm requesting a huckleberry cheese pie, but my mom wasn't sure if she could find the huckleberries. If not, then I'll ask for a triple chocolate cake I think.