A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their journal and replace any question that they dislike with a new, original question.
B) Tag eight people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you. - you know I hate this so if you've done it, ignore it.
1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up.
Phone, Glass, Remote, watch, chapstick
2. What's the last thing you ate?
3. What are you wearing now?
Jeans and black ESU shirt
4. What's your occupation?
5. What do you hear right now?
"She's the Man" in my DVD player
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
I honestly don't remember. My mom maybe?
7. What was/is for dinner?
Lobster Ravioli from CostCo
8. Chocolate, strawberry, or vanilla ice cream (or other)?
9. When did you last see your sibling(s)?
My sister, at Christmas
10. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
LJ, Twitter, Hotmail/Gmail, and IMDb
11. What was the last thing you bought?
Let's see...that was on Thursday...and the last place I went on Thursday was Wal-Mart and I got coffee creamer and Subway there.
12. Do you think your name suits you?
I guess so. I dunno
13. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Not at Qdoba. Hopefully graduating from school again.
14. What's your favorite time of day?
I like that early morning, just before sunrise. It's really quiet. And the middle of the night. There's just something so peaceful about that time.
15. How easily do you cry, and about what (apart from obviously traumatic things like losing someone you’re close to)?
Oh I can cry pretty easily. And it really depends.
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
I can play the flute, and I can sort of play the piano.
17. How are you?
18. What is your favorite childhood memory?
*Thinks* I remember that trip where we went to all the National Parks. That was a lot of fun. SUPER JUNIOR RANGER!
19. Who is your best friend?
Hmm...in college? I'd go with Christina.
20. What's your latest addiction?
21. What's the last good movie you saw?
The King's Speech
I really, really hate tagging people...so I'm not going to. So there. Do it if you want.
So yeah. Today has been alright. It's been pretty lazy. Chip woke me up nice and early. And I watched the Nanny on TV Land. And then I popped in the last disc of season one. And then I watched the TMNT DVD that I got the other day. And currently, I'm watching "She's the Man". I've been on a bit of a movie kick or DVD kick rather. I think I'm well on my way to 50 movies this year...I think I've watched at least 10 movies this year already. Maybe 15. And I've been actually starting to read again over the past couple of weeks. Albeit the Jedi Apprentice books. Which I've read once upon a time. But they feel new to me. It's like I'm reading them for the first time again. I figure I'm doing good if I can read a couple a month. But yeah. It was a lazy day today. And it was nice.
I'm gonna get back to my movie.