So, Idol...I'm happy about half of the guys they picked, I recognize about half of them. And I like pretty much all the girls they picked. There's maybe two or three I'm not sure about. I'm hoping for a girl winner this year. I really wanted Crystal to win last year. But oh well.
BBT was good tonight. The Office was ok. Nice to see Todd back. And I didn't really watch Parks and Rec. Mostly due to Idol being 2 hours.
So, I'm pretty sure my uncle is moving to Eureka. He got the house he wanted. So that's pretty exciting.
And damn. I can't remember what I was going to say. I'm taking
1. Who are you? Kaitlyn. 23, almost 24.
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you? I'm not stuck up or a bitch, I just don't talk that much. I'm a complete and total nerd. I really do care how you're feeling.
3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing? Working, sleeping, tweeting, chilling.
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time). My favorite classes in college were American Musical Theatre, Earth Science, Modern World Civ, Voice and Diction, and Theatre History. Classes I didn't like. Stage lighting and Math.
5. What is your biggest goal for this year? Keeping my room clean and a steady job.
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years? Not in Montana. Hopefully working in theatre, as a stage manager. If not, back in school, working on a degree to do something with theatre.
7. What stage of life are you in right now? The "I have no karking clue what I want to do with my life" stage.
8. Are you more child-like or childish? Probably child-like
9. What is the last thing you said out loud? Probably..."Ok..." or something like that.
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now? I have no idea.
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes? Nope
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same? It goes in cycles. Some things are better than others. It happens.
13. Does time really heal all wounds? Eventually, yes.
14. How do you handle a rainy day? I like to stay in and relax.
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? Sorting out tangled holiday lights.
16. How is your relationship with your parents? It's...interesting.
Will you miss them when they are gone? Yeah
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? Most of the time
18. What is the truest thing that you know? That we all live, and then we don't.
19. What did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be lots of things. A fireman, an astronaut, a doctor...etc.
20. Have you ever been given a second chance? Yeah
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? Giver
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind? Depends on the situation
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? Breaking my arm
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? Probably my Grandma passing on
25. Who have you hugged today? No one
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? My RP friends gave me their support with my job situation
27. Do you have a lot to learn? Yes!
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
A Singing well
B Drawing well
C Acting well
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? It's probably how others make me feel
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? Being open and honest with one another, and trusting one another, and listening to one another
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
A I'd like to skydive or bungee jump
B Travel the world
C Visit my RP buddies
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
A Getting in a major cat fight
B Holding a grudge against my family members
C Getting attacked by bugs
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? I don't know
34. What does each decade make you think of:
30's: World War II
40's: ((This is the one decade I don't know much about))
50's: Leave it to Beaver
60's: Space exploration
70's: HAIR!, hippies, etc
80's: Big hair
90's: Good cartoons
2000 (so far): Crazy times in the world
2010's: The Olympics...haha. I don't know.
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? Probably the 90s. It's the one I grew up in
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? Oh man. There are so many that I like. I have no idea.
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country? USA, and Obama
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be? *Blinks* I have NO idea
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? TV Land
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? Jafar. I can be cunning if I want to
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? Yep. I was a Brownie for a little while
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? Fly
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? Because it takes longer for the blue light to reach the Earth's atmosphere. And the sky is dark at night, because of the absence of light.
43. What does your name mean? It's Irish, for Pure.
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space? Outer space
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
Clash: of the Titans
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? John Ritter.
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive? Hmm...I wouldn't mind meeting Johnny Galecki.
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? Star Wars
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do? Coloring book and crayons and some books to read
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved? Nope
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle: The search engine to look up fruits
Ambytime: Getting at least an hour of sleep before your first class of the day
Asscactus: A bunch of hairs sticking out of your ass.
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands? A rabbit.
53. What was your favorite toy as a child? Probably my Barney doll
54. How many TV’s are in your house? 3
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Hiking
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow? Calm
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true? Yeah, I've had a few de javu dreams.
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader? No
59. What is your idea of paradise? A very warm and peaceful place
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like? Not really, no
61. Do you believe in Hell? No
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't? Seen a bear
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done? Um...
64. Are you a patient person? Sometimes
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't? Siblings day?
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does? I have no idea
67. What's the best joke you ever heard? Can't think of one.
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
69. Is your hair natural or dyed? Natural
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front? I'm pretty up front
71. What is under your bed right now? I think a sock or two and some other junk, like used tissues and stuff.
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home? I'm "from" the Land of Oz
73. If you drive do you frequently speed? By a tiny bit
74. What is the world's best song to dance to? Um...hmm...I have no idea.
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone? I've never really danced with anyone
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? The Hippos
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic? Yeah, I guess
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off? No
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it? RP
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick? To bear arms.
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole? Equator
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television? Watching TV
84. What do you think makes someone a hero? Doing what they know is right at the right time.
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in? Scooby Doo
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach: Gory movies
87. What was the last thing you paid for? Working at Qdoba
88. Are you a coupon clipper? Ocassionally
89. Get anything good in the mail recently? I got a book
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling? Dancing
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So...
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends? Yes
92. What insects are you afraid of? Spiders
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say? "Hello" on the front "Goodbye" on the back
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn? My orange winter hat my aunt made me
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be? Either pizza, mac and cheese, or tacos
96. What are your parents interested in? Hiking
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet? Ladybugs!
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal? No
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans? Plans
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest? When I'm knowing what I'm doing and where I'm going.
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring? A tent, a sleeping bag, and food. from jezzibella
And I remembered what I was going to say! My mom saw an owl this morning and I missed it, and I'm really sad about that. Because owls have so much more of a meaning to me, since my Grandma's passing. I just hope to see one soon.
Anyways, I'm tired. I should get some sleep.