Also, I got jezzibella 's letter today! Thank you! I'll write you one back soon! :D
In other news. Chip was being a total pain tonight. Trying to weasel for more food. Crazy dog. He's not used to eating two times a day yet. He'll get used to it eventually though.
1. How old do you look?
My age? I don't know.
2. Where do you live?
3. Are you waiting for something?
My Amazon order to get here
4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common?
Er...I have no idea. I hate the sound of things popping, knees, knuckles, jaws...etc. EWW!
5. Do you want/have kids?
No kids now. Unless you count Chipper. I'm not sure if I want kids or not.
6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
7. Last shocking news you heard?
News that really shocked me? I guess that I was being let go from my job.
8. What was the last thing you drank?
9. Who do you most look like in your family?
Um...I guess my mom
10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be?
11. Where does most of your family live?
Kansas and Missouri
12. Where did you grow up?
13. Where do you want to go on vacation?
I've always wanted to go to NYC and Maine.
14. Have you ever had a panic attack?
No, I don't think so.
15. What can’t you wait for?
16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it?
My parents, before I went to bed
17. Have your parents ever smoked pot?
Not that I know of
18. Want someone back in your life?
No, not really.
19. What do you order at the bar?
I have no idea. I don't usually go to bars.
20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
Ummmm....at my Grandmother's service.
21. Ever licked someone’s cheek?
22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008?
Hiking up Birch Lake in Jewel Basin. Damn that was a hot day.
24. What are your nicknames?
I don't really have any. But my grandma used to call me KaityDid. Hence, my username here and on Twitter.
25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
I'd be interested in visiting the Ancient Greeks.
So yeah. That's that. I should probably get some sleep.
Also, I really hate, that Pandora only lets you listen to 40 hours worth of music for free. LAMESAUCE.
I'm really tired. It feels like it's been a long and draining day.