I didn't do much today. I went to Target to get more minutes for my phone. And I was looking for a CD by Dave Barnes. Cause I heard a song the Disney Pandora station ((Which I've been listening to the past couple of days)) by him today and I fell in love with it. But I couldn't find it at either Target or Borders. I almost got a book I saw on Rachel Ray today. Some weight loss book that looked interesting. I didn't get it though. Cause I didn't need it. And then I got some Taco Bell and went back here. Just chilled with Chip and listened to music. Pretty decent day. Talked to Maegan for a few minutes. I need to hang out with her soon.
I guess my Uncle David is going to be here for a few weeks, starting the 11th. That'll be good to see him. He's the one relative that I haven't really spent a lot of time around. At least on my mom's side. But yeah, it'll be good.
And I'm totally stoked, that Anne Hathaway and James Franco are hosting the Oscars this year. HELLO EYE CANDY! Anne Hathaway is gorgeous and James Franco is just...oh lordy...I don't even want to go there. But yeah, he's really nice to look at.
And because Jess had this there for the taking:
1. Are your parents married or divorced?
2. Are you a vegetarian?
I went through a vegetarian phase for like, 3 weeks. Then, that went away.
3. Do you believe in Heaven?
I'm not sure
4. Have you ever come close to dying?
5. What jewelery do you wear 24/7?
I don't really wear any. I mean, I have my watch, and those rubber band bracelet things that I always wear. But I don't know if that counts.
6. Favorite time of day?
I like the time between 6 and 8 am. And late at night.
7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
The trunks are my favorite part
8. Do you wear makeup?
Not unless it's a special occasion. Does chapstick count?
9. Ever have plastic surgery?
11. What do you wear to bed?
Pajama pants and a t-shirt. During the summer, shorts and a t-shirt or a tank top
12. Have you ever done anything illegal?
13. Can you roll your tongue?
14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
On the very rare occasion, yes.
15. What kind of sneakers?
Um, LA Gear Shape-Up things.
16.Do you believe in Abortions?
Yes? I believe that people should have the choice.
17. What is your Hair color?
18. Future child’s name?
Oooh...haven't really thought of that one.
19. Do you snore?
I think so
20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
I've always wanted to go to Australia. And the UK. And Greece. And Italy. Hell, I want to go everywhere.
21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Yes. Usually one. He's a stuffed dog that my sister gave to me before I went to college. Cause I couldn't take Chip with me. His name is Jasper. He's my snuggle buddy.
22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
23. Gold or silver?
24. Hamburger or hot dog?
25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
26. City, beach or country?
27. What was the last thing you touched?
The keyboard. :P Before that, the remote
28. Where did you eat last?
My living room
29. When’s the last time you cried?
30. Do you read blogs?
31. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
32. Ever been involved with the police?
They were there when I rolled the car over
33. What’s your favorite shampoo conditioner and soap?
Right now it's Garnier Fruiticus. I got some of that Sauve Naturals to try. And I usually use whatever soap is cheapest. I have some Pomegranate Mango right now.
34. Do you talk in your sleep?
I don't know
35. Ocean or pool?
36. So, who has the original missing questions?
37. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend?
38. Window seat or aisle?
39. Ever met anyone famous?
*Sighs* No. Unless Paul Revere of Paul Revere and the Raiders count. At a church camp.
40. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
So far? Yeah
41. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
42. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Ricki. Oprah is annoying.
43. Basketball or Football?
Basketball. But Football on the very rare occasion.
44. How long do your showers last?
About 30-40 minutes
45. Automatic or do you drive a stick?
46. Cake or ice cream?
47. Are you self-conscious?
48. Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
49. Have you ever given money to a beggar?
50. Have you been in love?
Thought I was at one time, but that turned out to be a bust.
51. Where do you wish you were?
"Somewhere that's green"? XD How about...Florida? That's warm right now right?
52. Are you wearing socks?
53. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
54. Can you tango?
55. Last gift you received?
A check from my Grandma
56. Last sport you played?
Volleyball at SPEC
57. Things you spend a lot of money on?
Music, movies, food
58. Where do you live?
59. Where were you born?
60. Last wedding attended?
Er...my Aunt Susi's I think
61. Okay, I just deleted this question, which was obviously written by a fifteen year old hornball.
62. And this one, too.
63. Most hated food(s)?
I don't really care for fish or Brussels Sprouts.
64. What’s your least fav.?
My least favorite what?
65. Can you sing?
I like to think so. Not very well though.
66. Last person you instant messaged?
A couple of Twitter friends
67. Last place you went on holiday?
68. Favorite regular drink?
69. Current Song?
"Say Hey (I Love You)-Michael Franti & Spearhead
70. Tag 3 friends.
I don't like tagging people. So like Jess put before me, do it if you want.
So that's that.
Chip has an ultrasound tomorrow. Gonna figure out what's going on with his liver and stuff. My poor puppers. He's doing good though. He's crashed out in the living room right now. He's getting the hang of his steps. It's taking him less time to actually go up the steps. It's only just taking a little bit of coaxing. He'll get it figured out though. He's a semi-smart dog. XD
Ok. I'm gonna get back to RPing.